Dr. Edwin Kennedy Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2015

Very sad Mr. Kennedy passed away, however the way Nancy ran the business was sad. She not only just closed the doors without any notice to the clients, she left everyone without a place to go. No courtesy at all and even charged each patient $75 as a copay when Dr. Kennedy passed away. Very disappointed as I know Dr. Kennedy would not have wanted his patients abandoned!

December 21st, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Kennedy for five years and I dread every appointment I go to. I have done nothing wrong yet I feel like just another pain seeker. I'm so glad the horrid Patricia is gone. Lupe the nurse has gotten much better with me over the years. After all this time you would think Dr. Kennedy would remember what my diagnosis is but I have to explain it to him every time which is quite annoying. I understand he probably sees hundreds of patients a month but I feel like a cash cow. Oh and make sure you check your prescriptions for mistakes before you leave his office. I live an hour away and have had to drive back to get prescriptions because they were written wrong or didn't have refills on them lile they were supposed to.

April 16th, 2013

Horrible 000----

I have been a patient there for over 3 years and I can honestly say the staff has never gotten friendlier! They are rude and inconsiderate and that's putting it nicely! I've never been treated like a patient more like a paycheck just another number ! I understand that they see thousands of patients a month and it gets overwhelming at times but I'm a nurse an E.R nurse at that and never do I treat or dismiss a patient as they do all the time ! I dread going to see him every month, but after my accident I have no choice! It is sad when I know more about what's going on then Doc Kennedy ! He never gets my name right nor does he remember what he told me 2 minutes ago ! Hello look back at your paper work and it'll tell you what's wrong with me ! I have asked several times to do more X-rays and all he keeps saying is yes take this this and that and we will see how it works ! I want to know if things are healing properly and he can't even remember what he told me 2 mins ago! He continuously tells me contradicting things at every appointment and then when I ask him about it he changes the subject ! FIND A NEW DOCTOR I AM! He is forgetful and not helpful! If I could give him a 0 I would be unfortunately it starts at 1 star ! The Staff is the most dreadful set of girls I've ever had to deal with and the Doc well he shouldn't be in this field lets just say that!

April 1st, 2013

rude

Wait over three hours, front desk staff is rude. treated like a number not a person.

November 9th, 2012

not good

my visit was not good

March 19th, 2012

Once you get in to see him, he listened

Office personnel are overwelmed with "needy" people Not enough staff and does not always follow HIPPA regulations.Dr Kennedy however was a very nice and caring person.Have 2nd appt this week..will report

February 17th, 2011

Not a good choice

I found this Dr. Kennedy to be uncaring, lacking in knowledge, unable to give a coherent response & overall someone who will pay lip service to a patient. Not only did I have to wait over 2 hours to see him, he rushed thru the appt as if he had more important things to do. His staff is rude & inconsiderate, making it difficult to feel confident in their abilty to give good care.

January 18th, 2011

Dr. Kennedy

December 2nd, 2010

1st visit, nice interview

Dr. Kennedy was quite good. Good questions to diagnose my problems. He was quite friendly, and did not rush. I appreciated the time he spent with me.

February 8th, 2017