Dr. Edwin King DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

September 22nd, 2015
Stay away from this guy
Dr. King smiled and nodded his head and "understood how scared I was after the accident". He then proceeded to refuse to do an xray and recommend me a good lawyer and 10 weeks of physical therapy. He identified I needed those 10 weeks by poking my neck which indicated to him I had muscle spasms and needed a lawyer and physical therapy. The bill showed up 30 days later with a lien already file demanding $500.00 immediately for his services.

March 1st, 2015
Horrible doctor
If you wanna call this man a caring doctor, think twice. At an office visit, I overheard him making fun of a patient. He has no right to make fun of anyone because he wears a flipping toupee ha ha, it's so obvious. I wouldn't refer anyone to him, beware, this toupee wearing doctor has no compassion!!

June 14th, 2012
he is a great dr.
he has always been my familys dr.he is awsome.

February 28th, 2012
Whatever you do, see someone else.
I was given this doctor when my family physician wouldnt see me due to being in a car accident. Dr. king should be ashamed to call himself a Doctor. Not only is his goal to hook his patients on drugs, but also, to undermine any other doctors who are trying to help. After 2 visits of him telling me I need more narcotics, I gave up. As I am learning now, Narcotics shouldn't be given for my condition. Thanks for nothing Dr. King, I hope your pill factory continues to provide the community with plenty of illicit substances.

October 11th, 2011
over the last 3 years, the rating here has deteriorated quite a bit

October 27th, 2010
Wow really
Well I went to dr Edwin Kim king for 2 years and on every visit I had to wait 30 min or more depending on what time the appointment was on one occasion I had a lower back injury which turned out to be muscle spazms but it took 10 visits alot of doping me up on pills and 1500 dollars for him to finally swallow his pride to give me a refferal to get an MRI done there went another 500 dollars so I go back to his office and once again he tried to give me more pills insted I had done some research before going so I knew the only way to solve the problem I was having was a physical theirapist so I so kindly declined the miracle pills and finally got a referral to a physical theirapist so I go to pt appointments 4 times only costing 300 dollars and the problem was solved so after all the doping up he did to me and all the money he robbed me of not counting the time I had to miss from work and gas I learned not to trust his knowledge of medical practice he's a thief and a legal drug dealer and yes I had insurance throught all that one incident their are several other storys to tell similar to this but I'm tired of typing.

June 17th, 2009
cold turkey
I was given a pain relief for about 8 weeks then without any warning or tapering off. He just one day refuse to give me any more pain relief I am fully aware of addition but, have a syatic nerve pain and is excruciating. At the least I think he should try to be a little more sympathetic to his patients. I found out in the waiting room he does this to a lot of his patients. He has a pharmacy right there at his office and starts all his patients on some sore of pain medicine and then for no apparent reason cuts them off. I talk to another doctor and they said that was dangerous to do someone like that. It throws the body into shock.