A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Liu, Child Neurology, Epileptology, Sleep Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Liu, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Liu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Palms West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Liu MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Liu practice?
- Dr. Edwin Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Liu practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Loxahatchee, FL.
See Loxahatchee Neurologists and Loxahatchee Sleep Medicine Doctors.