A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Liu, Associate Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Liu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Liu MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Liu practice?
- Dr. Edwin Liu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Liu practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Pediatric Specialists.