Dr. Edwin Locke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Locke?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 29th, 2015

Disappointed

Dr. Locke is always in a hurry. You feel like you are just a number to him. He is also rude at times. His nurses are good but I will be switching doctors as soon as posible

September 9th, 2015

I believe all these positive reviews are from long ago. My current experience with Dr. Locke was horrible. He was very quick to leave the room and unable to make it to the birth of my first born simply because he forgot to take his phone off silent. He was very unapologetic about the whole situation. My birth wasn't spontaneous it was a planned induction on the day he asked me to be induced. He broke my water but then didn't show up to deliver. he was contacted via pager, cell phone, and house phone. All those attempts at contact but his excuse remained he just forgot to take his phone off silent. I hope this situation never happens to anyone else.

February 15th, 2012

Love

I have had 2 children with Dr. Locke as my physician. I was extremely happy with him & his team. We discussed my birth plan prior to having each child & he knew I wanted to avoid a c-section if at all possible. When I was having my daughter in 2009, I pushed for so long something had to be done. He didn't try to push a c-section on me but came over & discussed my intervention options, foreceps, suction or c-section. We decided on foreceps & he delivered my perfect little girl just a few minutes later. He is caring, friendly, intelligent & I happily recommend him to every woman I know that needs an OB/GYN. My second baby came so quick & easy no intervention was required.

January 11th, 2012

I wish I had known that Dr. Locke was known for c-sections before I'd chosen to use him. I was medically induced and after 9 hours, I'd seen him maybe 3 times and he had to be called home from eating dinner and when he got there he basically said we were doing a c-section. Didn't talk to me about options or anything. It made me feel like he just wanted to go home and get it over with so he forced a c-section on me. He didn't do any follow ups with me after I had my baby. He sent the PA from his office to check on me. Even when I went back in to get my staples removed and when my incision busted open he made me see his PA. I absolutely loved the office and nurses and would love to go back but not to see Dr. Locke.

November 17th, 2016