A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Lowery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowery
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Lowery, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowery graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Lowery has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Middle Tn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Ray Lowery MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin R. Lowery practice?
- Dr. Edwin Lowery has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Lowery practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Orthopedic Surgeons.