A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Lowery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowery
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Lowery, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowery graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Lowery has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Middle Tn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Ray Lowery MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin R. Lowery practice?
- Dr. Edwin Lowery has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Lowery practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Orthopedic Surgeons.