A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Martinez De Andino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Martinez De Andino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Martinez De Andino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez De Andino graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martinez De Andino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Aiken Reg Med Ctr, Aiken, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Victor Martinez De Andino MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin V. Martinez De Andino practice?
- Dr. Edwin Martinez De Andino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Martinez De Andino practices Internal Medicine near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Internists.