A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin McCampbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin McCampbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCampbell
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. McCampbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin McCampbell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCampbell graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCampbell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Hospital Center at Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Lee McCampbell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin L. McCampbell practice?
- Dr. Edwin McCampbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin McCampbell practices Family Medicine near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Primary Care Doctors.