A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin McCreary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin McCreary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin McCreary, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McCreary graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCreary has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Lynn McCreary MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin L. McCreary practice?
- Dr. Edwin McCreary has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin McCreary practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Oncologists.