Dr. Edwin Mccreary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Mccreary?

Posted on February 11th, 2016

The positive, caring manner of this doctor combined with exceptional qualifications in oncology make him a trusted partner to establish a treatment plan with the best possible outcome. He is the perfect physician for anybody dealing with cancer, as he is able to focus on the whole person during treatment. He is 'one of kind' and a 'gift' to anybody with this diagnosis.

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Dr McCreary is an exceptional doctor in every way. After treating my mother for cancer and chemotherapy and regular visits for roughly two years now, it is impossible to adequately express our level of confidence and respect for him as a doctor and friend. Before my mother became ill I also took my dad to appointments for his cancer and also my granddaughter (all different types of cancer with different doctors). There is no comparison. Sometimes your wait may be long, but I'm completely confident that each patient and staff member is working with Dr McCreary to give each and every patient the attention needed, including my mother. And this attention to detail does not end with the appointment.

Dr. McCreary

Posted on November 7th, 2014

He is always upbeat, happy, but serious when he needs to be. Very compassionate! His one fault is he always runs late.

Compassionate???????

Posted on April 11th, 2013

Recently, my mom was diagnosed with Stage IV Colorectal Cancer. We were referred to Dr. McCreary by another doctor. When we met Dr. McCreary for the first time, the first thing I've noticed is that he had received an award in 2010 for being the most compassionate doctor. Prior to the initial appointment, I had done my research on him and felt good about what I had read. It was a relief to see that patients really liked him and felt that he really cared about them. The first appointment actually went well, even though the waiting time was over an hour. Dr. McCreary was very friendly, he seemed like he cared and took time to answer our questions. The second appointment...not so good. Between the first and second visit, my mom had decided that she did not want to do chemo yet. Instead she wanted to try herbal medicine first as she is a big believer in that. I wasn't there the second time (unfortunately), but my mom shared with me that Dr. McCreary was very upset with her. He said he didn't understand why she didn't want to do chemo and also how my dad or the family could let her make such a decision. My mom said he was very upset with her and short. He didn't spend much time with her and told he wanted to talk to my dad and myself and would contact us. When my mom told me about her experience, I was really upset myself. How can a doctor, supposedly compassionate, be so upset with a patient?? How can a doctor judge a patient's decision? Is it his place to do so? After talking to my mom, I called Dr. McCreary's office and asked that he calls me back. I wanted to find out about the PET Scan results and also discuss my mom's decision and his reasons for being so upset with her. As of today (1 month later), I still haven't received that call back from him. My dad also tells me that he hasn't heard from Dr. McCreary. What a compassionate and caring doctor!!!!!! Right?????? My mom is not going back to that doctor. Pretending to be compassionate can only take someone so far. True colors always come out soon or later.

Awesome!!!!

Posted on September 12th, 2012

I do not have words to express my appreciation and gratitude to Dr McCreary. He is just a precious human being. I feel like God placed him in my life at just the right time and has included Dr McCreary in my whole treatment plan. He is my Doctor, Friend and Confidant. I love him, love him, love him! I wish Dr McCreary the very best in life and pray for him daily.

Awesome doctor!!!

Posted on August 7th, 2012

This is the best doctor I have ever had. I feel that he is not only my doctor, but a friend. He has been a God sent to me while going thru this horrible diagnosis. I look forward to coming to my appointments because I get to see Dr. Mccreary. He makes me feel like he really cares about me and my health. Thank you Dr. Mccreary.

He's very caring.

Posted on July 14th, 2011

He's one of the finest physicians I have ever had. When he walks into the exam room with you he treats you as if you were the only patient he has. Very attentive, caring, and thorough.

Posted on June 29th, 2011

I appreciate his caring manner. You feel your his only patient and that he is not rushed but truly interested in me and my cancer situation.

Great oncologist

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

Dr. McCreary was so up beat and honest. He was so complete with all my questions and assured me he would always tell me the truth. He was passionated and personalized my care.

Caring and Kind

Posted on February 16th, 2011

Dr McCreary is the most caring doctor I've ever dealt with. His care of my Mom during her unique illness went beyond our expectations.

Posted on July 11th, 2017