A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Melendez Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Melendez Cruz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melendez Cruz
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Melendez Cruz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Melendez Cruz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melendez Cruz graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Melendez Cruz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- Corpus Christi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Melendez Cruz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Melendez Cruz practice?
- Dr. Edwin Melendez Cruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Melendez Cruz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Surgeons and Corpus Christi Orthopedic Surgeons.