A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Melendez Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Melendez Cruz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Melendez Cruz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Melendez Cruz graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Melendez Cruz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- Corpus Christi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Melendez Cruz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Melendez Cruz practice?
- Dr. Edwin Melendez Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Melendez Cruz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Surgeons.