A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Mikkelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Mikkelsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Mikkelsen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikkelsen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Mikkelsen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McLean Hospital
- Mentor Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Jens Mikkelsen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edwin J. Mikkelsen practice?
- Dr. Edwin Mikkelsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Mikkelsen practices Psychiatry near Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Psychiatrists.