Dr. Edwin Moreland Monsell MD, PHD, and FACS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Monsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Monsell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Monsell, MD, PHD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Auditory Tumor Acoustic Neuroma, Conductive Hearing Loss, and Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Monsell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Monsell has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Monsell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edwin M. Monsell practice?
Dr. Edwin Monsell practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Otolaryngologists.