A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Monsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Monsell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Monsell, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Hearing Disorders
- Meniere's Disease
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Monsell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Monsell has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Monsell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edwin Monsell practice?
Dr. Edwin Monsell practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.