A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Moreano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Moreano, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Moreano, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreano graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moreano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Henry Moreano MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin H. Moreano practice?
- Dr. Edwin Moreano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Moreano practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See Forest Hills Otolaryngologists and Forest Hills Plastic Surgeons.