Dr. Edwin Moreano MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Jackson Heights, NY

May 1st, 2017
Young face again
Dr Moreano was my surgeon for my face about 9 months ago. He also did my eyelids at the same time. I love how I look young again maybe 15 years younger but I look very natural. I look like myself 15 years ago. I am very active person and I feel young too. My face before the surgery was not matching my youthfull energy. I am extremely happy with my surgery. Ot was quick amd I was not wven put under general anesthesia. I did not bruise at all. Dr Moreano was very confident that he could make me look like I wanted to look, and he delivered with an outstanding result. He answered all my questions and explained the whole process in a lot of detail. His office staff is adorable too.

March 12th, 2017
Pésimo doctor
NO. recomiendo a este doctor , cuando te atiende por primera vez es amable , me someti a una rhinoplasty por necesitaba un arreglo , pero e fue un fracaso , he quedado peor , mi nariz está virada ,, no estoy contenta se lo comenté y termino desciendo que no podía hacer más que mi genética no me ayudaba , lo me pareció grosero y poco profesional , supuestamente cuando voy a la última cita me dice que los últimos estudios ya no es un año ver los resultado sino 1 año y 6 meses !!!!!

March 5th, 2017
Perfect But
I had a Brazillian but left done by Dr Moreano. He not only made me curves I never had but he did a but lift and augmentation and I love my result. He even removed the cellulite dimples from my but. He is a great docotr who makes you feel very relaxed from the moment you meet him. I love my new body

March 5th, 2017
Fantastic job
Dr Moreano did my nose about 8 months ago. My nose was very big and wide and ugly. Dr Moreano did a fantastic job in my nose. I look so much better now. It didnt hurt Just the part about breathing through my mouth for two days was a little annoying. I am so happy I did my nose amd very glad that my friend recommemded me to Dr Moreano. He is simply the best

January 15th, 2017
But lift
Dr Moreano did my High Deffinition Brazillian But lift almost 3 months ago. What a change in my shape!!!! My husband can not stop looking at me all the time. I have curves now and even when I wear jeans I can see my new But naturally outlined in my back. I totally love my new look. Even better than before I had my 2 kids. I recommemd Dr Moreano to whiever wants to look their best.

November 5th, 2016
Sculpture Body
I had a Vaser lipo done by Dr Moreano more than 8 momths ago and I am totally happy with my result. The surgery removed all my extra fat and even comtracted my extra skin. I had gone to see ankther surgeon before who wanted to cut my belly and do a tummy tuck. I am very happy I chose my surgery with Dr moreano because he understood that I wanted to avoid a permanent scar Dr Moreano was able to sculpt my body to such a degree that I now for the first time in my life I have curves!!!! He explained all the procedure in detail and his staff was very knowledgable and ffriendly. I did not experience much pain with the procedure. He did prescribed painkillers but I never needed them. Very proffesional doctor !! My result was better than I expected.

October 23rd, 2016
CEO
He is very professional, I just explain to him my wishe, and gave convincing solutions, just by talking to him few minutes I could tell from he have a lot knowledge. also all his staff are very friendly

September 26th, 2016
Rhinoplasty
Dr Moreano did a nose job on my badly twisted nose. He teuly is an expert in nose jobs. Other doctors that I saw refused to do my surgery because they said it was a big surgery. Dr Moreano made me feel confortable and confident in his skills. The surgery was a total success. I love my new nose and my new look of my face. Dr Morea o is a nose expert. Go to him and you will see what I mean

September 19th, 2016
Facelift
I had a facelift 6 months ago and I am very happy with the results. Dr. Moreano answered all my questions and his staff is nice too. I LOVE how I look. Natural look just what I wanted it.

May 18th, 2016
Liposuccion y aumento de nalgas
Me hice liposuccion con aumento de nalgas y estoy muy contenta. El doctor me dio confianza y eso es impotante . Tengo 35 anos y las llantas de la barriga me tenian loca! y esa grasa me la sacaron y pusieron en la nalga. Estoy muy contenta como luzco ahora. Justo a tiempo para el verano. Yo si recomiendo al doctor con todas mis amigas el es muy bueno y se preocupa por sus pacientes.

May 14th, 2016
Despues de pagar la consulta de $100. Entro a la oficina y parecia que estaba apurado. No pude hacer algunas preguntas porque se fue diciendo "Tengo que irme. I have a live radio show". I drove over an hour, i took time off from work to see him, paid the consultation fee. At least, merecia un poco de cortesia profesional. No, 10 minutos in a rush Desde el punto de vista medico, estaba correcto.

May 6th, 2016
Amazing new figure
My sister recommended Dr Moreano for my Brazillian Butt lift and Lipo. He did a amazing job on my curves. I never had a curvy waist but Dr Moreano gave me a fantastic new figure. My Butt is now more lifted and fuller, but not exagerated. I am waiting for good beach weather to go to the beach and waer a 2 piece bathing suit that I have not worn for so long. Dr Moreano is a sculptor and surgeon. I went back to work after two weeks and everyone at work was amazed. I now recommend the doctor 100%.