A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Munich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Munich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Munich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Munich graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Munich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Munich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edwin S. Munich practice?
Dr. Edwin Munich practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA and San Leandro, CA.
See Oakland Family Physicians.