A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Munich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Munich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munich
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Munich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Munich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Munich graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Munich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Seth Munich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin S. Munich practice?
- Dr. Edwin Munich has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Munich practices Family Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Primary Care Doctors.