A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Munich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Munich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munich
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Munich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Munich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Munich graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Munich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Seth Munich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin S. Munich practice?
- Dr. Edwin Munich has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Munich practices Family Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Family Physicians.