Learn more about Dr. Edwin Munich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Munich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munich
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Munich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Munich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Munich graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Munich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Seth Munich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin S. Munich practice?
- Dr. Edwin Munich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Munich practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA.
See Oakland Primary Care Doctors.