Dr. Edwin Munich MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 20th, 2017
Horrible Doctor
Kept from me my diagnosis from Alta Bates for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Hiypertension. Refused to treat major pain attack which turned out to be a severely damaged spine forcing me to quit school. Never listened to me and of course after finding the above diagnosis found Dr. Munich was nothing but a liar. What makes me sick is he got paid to hurt me and not help. I am now 62, homeless, considered by Social Security to be severely permanently physically disabled. unfortunately due to his mis-treatment I have no doctor today and yet have Medicare A & B plus extrs care.

December 31st, 2009
Not for everybody
Dr. Munich is a smart and capable professional. However, I question how proactive he is when presented with a tough medical issue he cannot diagnose readily as well as his follow up in these situations. To be fair, I think that this is a problem that challenges all physicians as practicing medicine is not an exact science. Additionally, a quick note on "bedside manner." Dr. Munich spends a lot of time keying in information to a laptop when consulting with a patient. Right or wrong, this can be read as disinterest by patients who are seeking to have a mutually beneficial consultation.

July 23rd, 2016