Dr. Edwin Munich MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Berkeley, CA

February 20th, 2017
Horrible Doctor
Kept from me my diagnosis from Alta Bates for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Hiypertension. Refused to treat major pain attack which turned out to be a severely damaged spine forcing me to quit school. Never listened to me and of course after finding the above diagnosis found Dr. Munich was nothing but a liar. What makes me sick is he got paid to hurt me and not help. I am now 62, homeless, considered by Social Security to be severely permanently physically disabled. unfortunately due to his mis-treatment I have no doctor today and yet have Medicare A & B plus extrs care.

December 31st, 2009
Not for everybody
Dr. Munich is a smart and capable professional. However, I question how proactive he is when presented with a tough medical issue he cannot diagnose readily as well as his follow up in these situations. To be fair, I think that this is a problem that challenges all physicians as practicing medicine is not an exact science. Additionally, a quick note on "bedside manner." Dr. Munich spends a lot of time keying in information to a laptop when consulting with a patient. Right or wrong, this can be read as disinterest by patients who are seeking to have a mutually beneficial consultation.