A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Naamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Naamon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Naamon, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naamon graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Naamon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Leroy Naamon MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin L. Naamon practice?
- Dr. Edwin Naamon has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Naamon practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.