Overall Review

no change

January 27th, 2015
Great Doctor. Respectful, great bedside manner, and highly ethical.

October 17th, 2011
Kind, efficient, excellent
I recently needed to take my partner to the ER for what looked like symptoms of a stroke. Dr. Naamon and his colleagues took really excellent care of us; they whisked my partner into a CT scan within minutes of our arrival, and were clear, accessible, and reassuring every step of the way. When a stroke was ruled out, Dr. Naamon took very thorough care in explaining why he felt another procedure might be necessary. It was clear that to him, consent really means making sure the patient understands what's going on and what they're agreeing to, not just getting a signature. In addition, he was completely respectful toward me even though my partner and I are not married, and he made sure we had the health care proxy paperwork we needed in case my partner became incapacitated. When the neurologist came in, Dr. Naamon graciously stepped aside and respected her expert opinion, contravening every stereotype of the arrogant doctor. I am very glad that the Allen Pavilion is my local hospital and I know that if anyone in my family ever needs to go to their ER again, we'll be in excellent hands.