A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Newman, Ankle, Elbow, Foot, Hip, Joint Replacement, Knee, Shoulder, and Sports Medicine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Carraway Newman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin C. Newman practice?
- Dr. Edwin Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Newman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Orthopedic Surgeons.