A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Carraway Newman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin C. Newman practice?
- Dr. Edwin Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Newman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Sports Medicine Doctors.