Dr. Edwin Nighbert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Nighbert?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Nighbert?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 5th, 2010

Nissen Surgery

After one failed surgery, Dr. Nighbert performed another a year later. That surgery also failed. I've had much suffering since. After the 2nd surgery the vagal nerve was damaged and I had no digestion for 15 months. I would never have another surgery without doing my homework picking a surgeon. Get lots of information before choosing Nighbert

January 10th, 2009

This surgeon not only made a serious life-threatening error during my surgery, he allowed a year to go by without helping me or finding someone with knowledge that COULD help me. I have since discovered I am not the only one he has done this to. If another surgeon had not stepped in to do major surgical repairs, I would not have lived. They could not repair all the damage he did to me because so much time had gone by before I found help. I have had 9 major surgeries trying to correct the damage he did and have improved a little, but will never return to normal or be able to return to work. They have told me I am lucky that I survived and to be thankful as long as I am still having good days because that could stop at any time. I could forgive his errors, we are all human. His errors were not malicious, he was just ignorant and not man enough to admit he did not know how to fix what he did wrong. What I cannot forgive is his deliberate refusal to find any kind of help for me. I honestly think he was hoping I would die so his colleagues would not find out how totally inept he was, and I very nearly did. My life will never be the same. I am currently 100% disabled and before the minor surgery he performed, I was 100% healthy with the exception of esophageal ulcers that would not heal completely. If he is your doctor, run like the wind to another one before it is too late for you!!

August 17th, 2016