A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Numsuwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Numsuwan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Numsuwan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Numsuwan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Numsuwan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Numsuwan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Numsuwan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Numsuwan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Numsuwan practice?
- Dr. Edwin Numsuwan has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Numsuwan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Physiatrists and Washington Sports Medicine Doctors.