A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Numsuwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Numsuwan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Numsuwan
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Numsuwan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Numsuwan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Numsuwan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Numsuwan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Numsuwan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Numsuwan practice?
- Dr. Edwin Numsuwan has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Numsuwan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Physiatrists and Washington Sports Medicine Doctors.