A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Numsuwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Numsuwan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Numsuwan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Numsuwan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Numsuwan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Numsuwan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Numsuwan practice?
- Dr. Edwin Numsuwan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Numsuwan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.