A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Taylor, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin O Taylor MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edwin O. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Edwin Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Taylor practices Pulmonary Disease near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pulmonologists.