A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Taylor, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin O Taylor MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edwin O. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Edwin Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Taylor practices Pulmonary Disease near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pulmonologists.