A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Olson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Olson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Olson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin George Olson MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin G. Olson practice?
- Dr. Edwin Olson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Olson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.