A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Olson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Olson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Olson MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Olson practice?
- Dr. Edwin Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Olson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.