A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Ozua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Ozua, CRNA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozua graduated from University Of Ilorin.
Dr. Ozua has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- NW Mississippi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Iyere Ozua CRNA and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin I. Ozua practice?
- Dr. Edwin Ozua has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Ozua practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Clarksdale, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, MS and Southaven, MS.
See Clarksdale Internists and Clarksdale Critical Care Practitioners.