A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Ozua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Ozua, CRNA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozua graduated from University Of Ilorin.
Dr. Ozua has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- NW Mississippi Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ozua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans