A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Padgett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Padgett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Padgett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Padgett graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Padgett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Allen Padgett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin A. Padgett practice?
- Dr. Edwin Padgett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Padgett practices Family Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC and Landrum, SC.
See Spartanburg Primary Care Doctors.