Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin Palmer III
Dr. Edwin Palmer III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Chelsea, MA and Chelmsford, MA (and 5 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Palmer is affiliated with Mass General Hospital, Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edwin Palmer III has the following 3 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Edwin Palmer III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Teresa Cahill
Boston, MA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Christopher French
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Boston, MA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Onofrio Catalano
Boston, MA 0.01 mi18