A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Palmer, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Palmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Lincoln Palmer MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin L. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Edwin Palmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Palmer practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburndale, MA.
See Boston Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Boston Radiologists.