A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palmer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Palmer, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Palmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Lincoln Palmer MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin L. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Edwin Palmer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Palmer practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Tewksbury, MA.
See Chelsea Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Chelsea Radiologists.