A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Pasuhuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Pasuhuk is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pasuhuk
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pasuhuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasuhuk graduated from Univ Hasanuddin, Fac Of Med, Ujung Pandang, Sulawesi Selatan.
Dr. Pasuhuk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Comm Hosp Of San Bernardino
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Hubert Pasuhuk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Edwin H. Pasuhuk practice?
- Dr. Edwin Pasuhuk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Pasuhuk practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Colton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Colton Family Physicians and Colton Primary Care Doctors.