A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Pasuhuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasuhuk graduated from Univ Hasanuddin, Fac Of Med, Ujung Pandang, Sulawesi Selatan.
Dr. Pasuhuk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Comm Hosp Of San Bernardino
- Network Access
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pasuhuk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan