A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Pasuhuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Pasuhuk is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pasuhuk
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pasuhuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasuhuk graduated from Univ Hasanuddin, Fac Of Med, Ujung Pandang, Sulawesi Selatan.
Dr. Pasuhuk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Comm Hosp Of San Bernardino
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Hubert Pasuhuk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Edwin H. Pasuhuk practice?
- Dr. Edwin Pasuhuk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Pasuhuk practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Colton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Colton Primary Care Doctors and Colton General Practitioners.