A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Pena, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pena has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital of Rochester
- Bartow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin J Pena MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin J. Pena practice?
- Dr. Edwin Pena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Pena practices Internal Medicine near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Charleston Internists.