Surgical Specialist
993 Johnson Ferry Rd NE
Suite C210
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-256-1400
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  Only Dr. Pound for my Cosmetic Needs  |  show details
by Summer W on Oct 2nd, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Pound for several years now. My first procedure was a cosmetic surgery which I am extremely happy with. So, I have continued using Dr. Pound and his staff for all my cosmetic needs including Botox, fillers, and facials. I also just started using the skin care line they carry in the office. All of these I am more than satisfied with. The staff is always helpful, professional and friendly. Another plus is I never have to wait past my appointment time. They do their best to get me in and out quickly.

|  Office Manager  |  show details
by Regina on Apr 10th, 2013

In December I had a mini face lift and my upper eyelids done in the office with Dr. Pound. The procedures were done under local anesthesia. Since that time I have received numerous comments about how rested I look and how bright my eyes look. I am so pleased that I carry my before and after photos to show the amazing difference. The whole experience was a great one and I would recommend Dr. Pound without hesitation.

|  Great Physician  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

I had breat aug by Dr. Pound several years ago. I have NO scars. I am still very happy with the work he did. It was excellent. He was very professional. Thank you, Dr.Pound.

|  BEWARE....  |  show details
by tdatlanta at Citysearch on Oct 27th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr. Pound talked me into being a guinea pig for a new procedure called ""smart lipo"" to remove lumps in my chest. The procedure failed miserably even though Dr. Pound deemed it a success and told me it would take months to see the results. Almost a year later the knots remain. I asked Dr. Pound for a refund which he would not provide and I have recently found out that the procedure left particles in my chest I need to have removed. Dr. Pound has made no effort to address this situation and make it right and has swept it under the rug. Take this into consideration and make your own assessment. BEWARE

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  BEWARE....  |  show details
by tdatlanta at Citysearch on Oct 27th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr. Pound talked me into being a guinea pig for a new procedure called "smart lipo" to remove lumps in my chest. The procedure failed miserably even though Dr. Pound deemed it a success and told me it would take months to see the results. Almost a year later the knots remain. I asked Dr. Pound for a refund which he would not provide and I have recently found out that the procedure left particles in my chest I need to have removed. Dr. Pound has made no effort to address this situation and make it right and has swept it under the rug. Take this into consideration and make your own assessment. BEWARE

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  show details
Mar 10th, 2009

Dr. Pound's staff is very friendly and Dr. Pound himself extremely nice and not pushy.