A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Rao is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Rao, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Rao has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Jonathanprasada Rao MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edwin J. Rao practice?
- Dr. Edwin Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Rao practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners and Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.