A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Rao is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Rao, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Rao has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Jonathanprasada Rao MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edwin J. Rao practice?
- Dr. Edwin Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Rao practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners and Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.