A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Regen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Regen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Regen graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Regen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Scott Regen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin S. Regen practice?
- Dr. Edwin Regen has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Regen practices Anesthesiology near Oak Ridge, TN.
See Oak Ridge Anesthesiologists.