A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Rho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Rho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rho
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Rho, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obstetric Anesthesia
- Post-Dural Puncture Headache
Education & Awards
Dr. Rho graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Rho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin H Rho MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin H. Rho practice?
- Dr. Edwin Rho has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Rho practices Anesthesiology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists.