A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Robey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Robey is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robey
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Robey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Robey, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robey graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Robey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin L Robey MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin L. Robey practice?
- Dr. Edwin Robey has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Robey practices Urology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Urologists.