A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Robey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Robey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Robey, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robey graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Robey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin L Robey MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin L. Robey practice?
- Dr. Edwin Robey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Robey practices Urology near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA.
See Virginia Beach Urologists.