A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Robins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Robins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robins
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Robins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Robins graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Providence Sacred Heart Med Center and Child
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin D Robins MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin D. Robins practice?
- Dr. Edwin Robins has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Robins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Spokane Endocrinologists.