A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Robins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Robins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robins
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Robins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Robins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Robins graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Providence Sacred Heart Med Center and Child
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin D Robins MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin D. Robins practice?
- Dr. Edwin Robins has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Robins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Spokane Endocrinologists.