Dr. Edwin Robins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Robins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 29th, 2016

Terrible experience. Would not recommend anyone going to Dr. Robins.

Dr. Robins is focused on obtaining the most money from patients as possible. He jumps to costly treatment before trying less expensive and less evasive options. I left after 2 failed IVF treatments and went to SRM. I had an amazing experience there and got pregnant after 1 IUI. Dr. Robins does not look at your individual needs and I do not believe he had the best intentions in my case.

February 5th, 2015

Don't waste your money

When I arrived it was like the Dr. Knew nothing about me after all records were sent to him. This maybe normal to patients but I work for a Dr. And she reviews all her records before seeing pt. His first comment was to start with ivf. I scheduled to see him because I thought he was a reproductive endocrinologist and wanted to discuss my hormones and what not. I wasted $900 in one consultation that lasted no more than 30 minutes. The ultrasound he did was quick painful joke. I have had many ultrasounds and this was suspicious. I have gone thru past successful fertility treatment and this was ridiculous. Why not start out the way it worked before. I wish I did not live so far from that Dr. Or I wouldn't have wasted time and money. The place is just out to get money.

December 11th, 2014

Stay away from this center

Pros: They seem to have good lab equipments. Cons: -NO flexibility in scheduling tests and appointments which makes it hard specially when you don't live in Spokane. - They do not care about taking the best advantage of your insurance coverage. I explained my plan coverage but they did not take it into account to bill my insurance. I ended up paying for services that were supposed to be covered. - No follow up in medical treatments. They prescribed me with some medicaments before starting a fertility procedure. The treatment worsen my health conditions and I never got a follow up from them. - Finally, when I complained about the bad service in a formal claim they did not reply it nor try to do something to help me. They only care about their own interests. I wasted time, money and well-being in this place. Try any other place but please stay away from The Center of Reproductive Health. I thought the bad reviews were exaggerated but not everybody can be wrong. I hope this review prevents others from dealing with such a bad experience.

January 26th, 2013

Very pleasant

Wish we could rate five stars (option not available). We have not been through a full cycle yet, but Doctor Robins has gone far out of his way for us already. He is very pleasant, professional, knowledgeable, wise and by far THE BEST in the United States. We are thankful for him.

November 21st, 2012

Horrible Experience

When my husband and I met with Dr. Robbins, after trying unsuccessfully to conceive for 5 years, he went through all of my records and at that point decided that all of my prior physican's all the way back 13 years were completely wrong about any diagnosis they had given me and that I was just allergic to milk. He then prompltly classified my husband's SA (semen analysis) as completely unreadable, unreliable, and wrong as it was performed somewhere else, however it was a well respected fertility clinic in Northern California. He then had me complete expensive and painful tests that I had just gone through less than two years before with a qualified doctor simply because he did not trust their expertise. Only to then make the same conclusion that they had made. He was rude, condescending, and sat there scowling at me as I proceed to cry like a baby. He then asked me to leave his office. I am now traveling 6 1/2 hours away to go to a new doctor. I've read his results and they seem to be good, but he caused me so much axeity and strain that I just can't imagine being able to conceive.

July 17th, 2012

Last resort

I was extremely disappointed after my initial appointment with Dr. Robins. I traveled 6 1/2 hours for my visit and was in and out in an hour. He didn't seem to have spent much time with my records, was somewhat uneducated about my prior history and was completely unsympathetic. He made simple procedures like a breast and pelvic exam and vaginal ultrasound very physically uncomfortable. I felt like a lab rat. He was however very knowledgable about current research. Ultimately, I imagine that if I would have stayed with Dr. Robins, I would get pregnant but the road getting there would be much more uncomfortable than it already is. Dr. Robins bedside manner is the worst I have ever experienced. I switched doctor's immediately after my initial consultation.

April 23rd, 2012

This doctor is the most insensitive man I have ever met. I would never refer anyone to him. I am surprised.he is still practicing medicine based on how.he treats his patients.

April 6th, 2011

Great Doctor

After 12 years of infertility problems and 3 years of other fertility treatments I went to Dr. Robins and reviewed options I know I have been blessed with a beautiful girl and planning on going for my second child soon. Staff members are also very pleasant.

October 16th, 2008

Wonderful Dr!

My husband and I have been going through infertility for almost 9 years. After several different dr's and 2 failed IVF's, I was very pleased with Dr Robins bedside manner as well as his staff being very coureous and comforting. I would recommend Dr Robins to anyone who is tired of being treated like a lab rat.

February 26th, 2008

Exceptional

I do agree that Dr. Robins can seem distant and cold, but he is exceptionally skilled and has great attention to detail. He is also well informed of current research and willing to discuss options without seeming threatened. I suspect that the person who said he was "willing to inseminate with 7 follicles) was given the choice to inseminate knowing that a reduction may be needed if more than 2-3 embryos implant. Personally, I would choose a doctor that helps me make an informed choice than one who just tells me what to do.

August 10th, 2017