Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin Roeder
Dr. Edwin Roeder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MO, with another office in Springfield, MO. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Roeder is affiliated with Ozarks Community Hospital, L E Cox Medical Centers and Cox Walnut Lawn. He speaks English.
Dr. Edwin Roeder has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Edwin Roeder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.
Dr. David Brown
Preventive Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Springfield, MO 1.86 mi49
Dr. Jasper Wakeman Jr
Occupational Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Springfield, MO 1.93 mi49
Dr. Leo Calafi
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Springfield, MO 4.75 mi15