Dr. Edwin Roeder MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

December 2nd, 2016
Absolutely terrible experience. Did the operation and then didn't want to do the follow-up. Would never use again.

February 1st, 2016
Great Doctor Who Knows His Stuff
Dr.Roeder is a fantastic doctor,he is very knowledgeable about the field that he practices. Just because Dr.Roeder isn't in his office to make friends..i.e to laugh and carry on with clients etc. This does not mean that he's a bad doctor as a matter of fact, He is a great Dr. if he can help you he will. He performed tendinitis Surgery on me & Thank goodness he recognized that was the problem right away because when he opened my wrist he found out that had I waited any longer for the surgery that he recmmended that i would have lost use of my thumb because my tendon was about to burst. I then recommended him to my mother and father n law at which time they were both diagnosed with carpel tunnel syndrome & He did an outstanding job with both of them and then they turned around and referred several of their friends to the good Dr. as well,with the utmost confidence that he would do everything in his capabilities to give them the same great care that he had given to them.

October 14th, 2015
Unprofessional
After 6 calls in 3 weeks to schedule an appointment (made by her Dr's office) my wife was told that the hold up was because he hadn't preformed her 4 year prior knee replacement and needed convinced to see her. She rescheduled the initial appointment because he was running over 2 hours late from a surgery he should have finished 4 hours earlier (6 hrs total). At the office visit he told her he wouldn't do anything because he didn't do her surgery. Obviously his interest is not in patients. He shouldn't be in practice.

September 9th, 2015
Great guy! Helped me with my shoulder and now I have zero pain

May 14th, 2015
Great Doctor!!
I can't believe all the neg. reviews I've read about Dr. Roeder he did my tendonitis surgery on my left wrist back in 2004 and he did a great job and i haven't had any trouble with it since and you can't hardly even see a scar...& then I sent my in-laws to see him as well & my mother n law had carpal tunnel surgery on both wrists & my father n law had it on one & years later we are all doing great!! THANK YOU DR.ROEDER!!!

April 17th, 2012
bilateral knee replacements
I had a great experience with Dr Roeder and his staff as well as got excellent care at Meyer surgical center and would highly recommend all of them, my thanks to all of you for helping me thru this time

December 22nd, 2010
Thank you Dr. Roeder
I broke my leg back in november, and in my opinion Dr. Roeder was much nicer than the ER doctor that first treated me. Dr. Roeder is very direct in answering questions, very professional in his manner, and his assistant Richelle is available to call if you have questions or need anything. My experience was a very positive one and I would recommend Dr. Roeder to any of my family or friends who might need his type of assistance.

October 12th, 2010
Terrible appointment
I would not recommend Dr. Roeder to anyone looking for an ortho. He has a terrible bedside mannor and disposition. Pretty sure his mouth didn't close the whole time we were there and I don't mean from talking. I wish I had paid attention to the other bad review and went elsewhere. Trust me you do NOT want to go see this Docter! Take your business to someone else. He might have went to good schools, but no common sense at all.

June 23rd, 2010
Worst Doctor's Appointment Ever
The appointment was for my one year old son. He had an accident on an inflatable and needed a cast on his leg. Keep in mind that my son is only one. He was crying because he didn't understand and they were messing with his hurt leg. The doctor started yelling at him. Telling him to stop crying and that he was a very bad boy and that he was being very naughty. His nurse was not much better she told us that our son was the worst patient that they have ever had. The look of anger on this doctor's face I thought he was going to pick my son up and beat him or something. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone even if my life depended on it.