A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Rosenwasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Rosenwasser is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenwasser
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenwasser Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenwasser graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Rosenwasser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Howard Rosenwasser FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin H. Rosenwasser practice?
- Dr. Edwin Rosenwasser has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Rosenwasser practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Surgeons.