A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Rosenwasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Rosenwasser is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenwasser graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Rosenwasser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Howard Rosenwasser FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin H. Rosenwasser practice?
- Dr. Edwin Rosenwasser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Rosenwasser practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY.
See Garden City Surgeons.