A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Rosenwasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenwasser graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Rosenwasser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenwasser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edwin H. Rosenwasser practice?
Dr. Edwin Rosenwasser practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY.
See Garden City Surgeons.