A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Rosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Rosman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Rosman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Rosman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Jay Rosman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin J. Rosman practice?
- Dr. Edwin Rosman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Rosman practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Manhasset Anesthesiologists and Manhasset Internists.