Dr. Edwin Running Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Running Jr?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 5th, 2010

Doctor is great, it's the practice that stinks

This is the most incompetent office I've ever been to! Each time I need a script filled, I have to call and hold hands with the receptionist to get anything authorized. I was HUNG UP on by the office manager when I explained my frustration about this. There was no concern that I was pregnant and NEEDED the medicine 4 days prior!! (The pharmacy was waiting on them!)There is no clerical follow through. I signed a hippa to have my records transferred from my old Doctors office and they never sent the authorization!The most concerning event is each time I have a visit, I have a new doctor because the last doctor (or Nurse Practitioner) is no longer there! I have to explain my condition, again, every time I go in.The staff is completely unprofessional and I would not recommend this office to ANYONE! STEER CLEAR!!!

November 23rd, 2014