A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Ryan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Ryan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ryan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Hurlbut Ryan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin H. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Edwin Ryan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Ryan practices Ophthalmology near Saint Cloud, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Cloud Ophthalmologists.