A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Sasin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Sasin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Sasin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasin graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Sasin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Joe Sasin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin J. Sasin practice?
- Dr. Edwin Sasin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Sasin practices Emergency Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Muleshoe, TX.
See Lubbock Emergency Physicians.