Dr. Edwin Sasin II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Sasin II?

Very Knowledgeable

Posted on May 27th, 2017

Talked with me for 45 minutes and answered all my questions. He knew more about my condition, than my last 3 doctors combined.

Posted on December 23rd, 2013

When I went to the ER with chest pains including with a burning sensation on my chest and right side. It felt like it was on fire. Thank God Dr. Sasin was on duty. After i told him what I was feeling right away he knew what was wrong with me. He took good care of me. I wish there were more Doctors like him. God Bless him and take care of him so he can continue helping others. Dr. Sasin is the best doctor I have known. He really cares.

Excellent Care

Posted on November 26th, 2013

When husband was sent to ER for suspected congestive heart failure, Dr. Sasin was on duty. We were extremely impressed by his bedside manner, his THOROUGH explanations and responses to our questions. Thank you, Dr. Sasin and other staff! (The follow up after visit was not necessary because husband was under the care of a cardiologist who took over after the emergency.) (Dr. Sasin would get 5 or 10 stars if such were possible.)