A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Shoaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Shoaf, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Shoaf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diaseses
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Preventive Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoaf graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Shoaf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Huss Shoaf MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin H. Shoaf practice?
- Dr. Edwin Shoaf has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Shoaf practices Internal Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists.