A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Shultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Shultz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shultz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Shultz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin B Shultz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin B. Shultz practice?
- Dr. Edwin Shultz has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Shultz practices Family Medicine near Sauk City, WI.
See Sauk City Family Physicians.