Dr. Edwin Spencer Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Spencer Jr?

August 27th, 2017

DR SPENCER IS WONDERFUL

DR SPENCER DID AN EXCELLENT JOB ON MY SHOULDER HE WAS THE THIRD DOCTOR I HAD SEEN . HE DID A REVERSE SHOULDER REPLACEMENT AND I AM FINALLY HEALING. I WOULD RECCOMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

August 4th, 2017

Thanks to Dr. Spencer for treating me the patient and not just my injury. Upon my pre-op visit doctor Spencer listen to my heart and noticed a irregular heat beat and at his insistence I contacted a Cardiologist and it was later determined that I had a heart blockage. With his approach to ones health as well as there injury he possibly could have saved my life had this gone undetected. Thanks again to Dr. Spencer and his great staff.

July 24th, 2017

Shoulder Surgery

Excellent surgeon, discussed complete surgery procedure before hand. Staff also was excellent in letting me know what was going to be done, and told me what and why they were doing every step of the way. Surgery, recovery, and rehab has been as nearly a painless as one could every ask for. Scars or incisions are minimal as if a plastic surgeon had finished the work. Full movement restored and without the sharp pains that I had before Dr. Spencer's excellent work. We are gratefully pleased with KOC, Dr. Spencer and his staff.

May 31st, 2017

Shoulder Replacement

Upon learning that I needed a shoulder replacement, I was scheduled to go see Dr. Spencer.I had been in a lot of pain for quite some time and was not sure how much longer I could deal with it.On my first visit with Dr.Spencer I was assured that he would be able to correct the problem I was having.Since my surgery,I am completely out of pain.He and his assistant, Jeff Jarnigan,are both very professional and very gifted.I could not ask for a better team! Will highly recommend them to everyone!!

February 14th, 2017

Great dr

Very knowledgeable 10

October 21st, 2016

Great doctor

Had a second shoulder replaced by doctor Spencer and I am amazed at the job he did. Almost no pain and getting along great. The first one he did is almost 6 years old and I couldn't be happier. Great doctor and I also believe him to be a great man!

September 11th, 2016

total shoulder arthtoplasty

A most caring, sensitive, modest specialist. I has absolutely no pain with the surgery.

April 29th, 2016

So grateful

I drove from Asheville NC after hearing how good he was after 3 failed rotator cuff repairs.I was in bad shape and had to have reverse shoulder replacement surgery. He spends as much time as you need explaining before, during and after.

January 6th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Spencer for over 3 years and I would never consider having anyone else but he do my surgery. His staff is very prompt and courteous. Jeff Jarnigan his PA, is wonderful as well

September 10th, 2015

I was so pleased with his work on my right Shoulder that he will be doing a total left Shoulder replacement.

May 19th, 2015

retired teacher

Excellent doctor. He was professional, compassionate, and up to date on latest medical procedures. He performed a reverse shoulder replacement. He also performed an elbow replacement. I have full range of motion .

February 12th, 2015

Ive would have saved alot of money if I would have just visted some random man on the street, and he probally would have shown more concern than he did

Dont waste you time, he will not take you s/s seriously, to cocky