A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Stone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Stone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hereditary Eye Diseases
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- U Of Iowa Hosp & Clinics, Iowa City, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Mercer Stone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin M. Stone practice?
- Dr. Edwin Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Stone practices Ophthalmology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Ophthalmologists.