A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Stone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Stone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hereditary Eye Diseases
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- U Of Iowa Hosp & Clinics, Iowa City, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Mercer Stone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin M. Stone practice?
- Dr. Edwin Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Stone practices Ophthalmology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Ophthalmologists.