A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Swiatlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Swiatlo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Swiatlo, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Swiatlo graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swiatlo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Swiatlo MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Swiatlo practice?
- Dr. Edwin Swiatlo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Swiatlo practices Infectious Disease near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Infectious Disease Doctors.