A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Swiatlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Swiatlo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swiatlo
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Swiatlo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Swiatlo, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Swiatlo graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swiatlo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Swiatlo MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Swiatlo practice?
- Dr. Edwin Swiatlo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Swiatlo practices Infectious Disease near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Infectious Disease Doctors.