Dr. Edwin Tasch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Tasch?

October 8th, 2015

Dr. Tasch was very patient and has a great desire to find out what was bothering the patient....he is one of the most pleasant doctors on the staff at Kaiser.

February 23rd, 2012

He found things that were previously missed.

Dr. Tasch has been excellent so far in my experience with him. He found that I had MS when previous physicians had failed to see it. Even with MRIs other Doctors back east over looked these seemingly obvious grey spots in my MRI scan. Without this diagnosis who know where I would be right now. In my initial General Physician's visit I was experiencing double vision. My Dr. called up to Dr. Tasch who came down right away and started running a slew of some simple test. He order an MRI the following business day. The day after the MRI he diagnosed me and I began treatment the following day. All in all I went from initial assessment to diagnosis and treatment in 3 days. I am so thankful to have been seen by Dr. Tasch. His follow up care is excellent too. Every email I have sent him has been replied to by him usually the following business day.

July 22nd, 2011